Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lady Gaga

When we were asked to blog about Lady Gaga, I wasn't quite sure what to write. I honestly enjoy the outgoing, oddball designs Lady Gaga wears and whatnot but I'm not quite sure if I know what she truly stands for. I guess from just viewing and hearing things about her, I would think she IS a feminist. She's very empowering to her individuality and for women. She's straight out the most individual star in Hollywood right now so she wins my vote for that. But only hearing through second hand stories, I'm not sure if my judgement is true. Her videos are very sexual so I'm not so sure how great they are for young women AND men. They're slightly inappropriate for younger aged kids, but much of music in this generation is. To me personally, Lady Gaga is just a singer. But I do hope to some people, they can be the role model they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment