Monday, January 17, 2011

Process Piece

  Overall, I thought my movie was pretty good. I wish I had been able to find more useful facts in the context that my movie was in. It was difficult to get facts in my movie without just sounding like I was preaching. However, I think sometimes that's what gets the point across!

   Right away I knew I wanted to do sexism because I live with three Women's Studies majors so it affects my life greatly. I'm really interested in this topic and I thought it would be interesting to get some workplace facts and that's why I set my movie up in the office. As for xtranormal, it didn't allow me to make the movie exactly like I wanted. I had to pick only one setting so I couldn't move it like I wanted so it made it a little difficult and I got behind on the overall process of making the movie. Also, it was difficult to make the animations the way I wanted them to look, so overall I think my worst aspect of the movie was the technological side.

  I guess to conclude I'd say I was content with my movie. Had I not hit that technological barrier, I think I could have portrayed what I was trying to in a much better way. But at least I know for future video projects what to expect!

Works Cited:
Ryan, Joelle R. "The Top 10 Reasons Fore the Wage Gap Between Women and Men."Gender, Power and Privilege Blog. 13 Jan. 2011. Web. 17 Jan. 2011. <http://ws405.blogspot.com/2011/01/top-10-reasons-fore-wage-gap-between.html>.


Women, Audience. "WB - Statistics & Data." The U.S. Department of Labor Home Page. Web. 17 Jan. 2011. <http://www.dol.gov/wb/stats/main.htm>.


Women, Audience. "WB - Statistics & Data." The U.S. Department of Labor Home Page. Web. 17 Jan. 2011. <http://www.dol.gov/wb/stats/main.htm>.

No comments:

Post a Comment